Free Face to Face Meeting and Advice - Directors Advice Line 0800 063 9221
The Insolvency service operates to set guidelines and frameworks, outlined by the Insolvency Acts of 1986 & 2000 as well as the Company Directors Disqualifications Act 1986 and the Employment Rights Act 1996.
30 Second Business Recovery Test
Complete the questions below and one of our experienced practitioners will call you.
There are 38 Official Receivers offices based in locations throughout England and Wales.
The Official receiver has a duty to:
- Investigate the affairs of bankrupts, and of companies and partnerships wound up by the court.
- They often act as trustee / liquidators in cases where no private sector insolvency practitioner is appointed;
- They regulate the insolvency profession;
- Assess claims for redundancy payments when an employer cannot or will not pay.
- Administer banking and investment services for bankruptcy and liquidation estate funds;
- Advice the government on insolvency issues
Find out more...
Meet Our Business
You can contact us in two simple ways:-
|call us free on
0800 063 9221
|complete our quick enquiry form and we'll call you back|